[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called ECF Bundles for service discovery in OSGI with Bnd tools, by Umesh Timalsina

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: ECF Bundles for service discovery in OSGI with Bnd tools Author: Umesh Timalsina Date: Thu, 12 April 2018 18:26
Hello, I have been following the OSGI remote services tutorial using ECF. Primarily, I manage my bundles using bndtools in eclipse. My question is regarding necessary bundles both in the service host and service consumer side in order for a generic service discovery and usage to work. Here's a copy of my host's bndrun file, which is of course not registering any service remotely. Also, I wanted more information for service discovery in the client side. Running the same bundles in the client side leads to null pointer exception.

To be specific, what bundles should I run on both service host and client side for remoting? Also, should I change my bundle start level for ECF bundles?

A screenshot of my bundles running in Raspii is also attached.

index.php/fa/32597/0/

(Size: 204.45KB, Downloaded 1 time)
(Size: 4.21KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top