Re: [ecf-dev] ECF news add future releases

On 10/6/2016 12:27 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 06.10.2016 07:26, Scott Lewis wrote:
Some news:   Mat Booth of Red Hat has been working to get all features
of ECF building, signed, etc. and now it is very close to complete.  See
[1] and [2].   Many thanks and much appreciated Mat, Aleksandr, and Red Hat.

This contribution will enable ECF to continue participation in the
Oxygen Simultaneous release.  I've declared our intention to participate
in Oxygen on the cross-projects-mailing-list [3].

I would like to schedule a minor release (3.14.0) for sometime this
fall.   It's my intention to contribute a new distribution provider and
possibly some remote management APIs currently hosted on github to this
release, and it will be a good exercise to work out any kinks in the
Tycho-based build.  Any other thoughts from contributors or committers
on what people would like to see in 3.14?

I've tentatively schedule 3.14.0 for Dec 5 [4], but that's flexible
pending discussion.
Hi,

am I right in assuming that we can turn the old jenkins at
build.ecf-project.org off then?

I would say not yet unless there is some pending reason.

Scott

Back to the top