[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called org.eclipse.ecf not contained in ECF SDK, by Erdal Karaca

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: org.eclipse.ecf not contained in ECF SDK Author: Erdal Karaca Date: Tue, 02 August 2016 20:23
I have included the ECF SDK for Eclipse and ECF Remote Services features in my target definition. Now I am trying to run one of the examples (com.mycorp.examples.student.remoteservice.host), but the bundles resolution cannot find org.eclipse.ecf in the target platform.

I ended up checking out the ecf git repo and importing the missing bundle... Should not installing the ECF SDK be sufficient?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top