Re: [ecf-dev] ECF release 3.13.2 -- 8/26

Hi Folks,

Here's the Neon.1 schedule [1]. Since it makes sense to have ECF 3.13.2 be part of Neon, this means that for us to contribute 3.13.2 in time (as -1 project) we will need to produce our 3.13.2 release build by approximately *8/26*.

Please plan bug fixes/other contributions accordingly.

To reiterate: Unless something changes this (3.13.2) will be ECF's last contribution to the simultaneous release train.

Scott

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Neon/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Neon.1