[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] Create a build based on tycho
- From: Mykola Nikishov <mn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 00:02:16 +0300
- Cancel-lock: sha1:tTSuBPt4jCBX+LustojleshN5Ks=
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/24.5
I'm wondering what is the plan to move forward with Tycho-based build
As I understand, it's not possible/desirable to switch from b3 to Tycho
in a single shot and Tycho-based build should prove it can replace an
existing one. Ideally, for the same Git commit, a p2 repository built by
Tycho should be identical, bit-by-bit, to official p2 repository (not
sure if it's possible, though).
So, the first thing that is missing, from my PoV, is Gerrit trigger that
will build new changes with Tycho and publish a p2 repository.