Re: [ecf-dev] R-HEAD build failing

On 2/3/2016 8:21 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 03.02.2016 17:10, Scott Lewis wrote:
I don't have any objection to this (although I don't know where the
necessary releng time resources will come from), but a quicker
short-term solution may be to add the pack200 as a post-processing step
in build script (using java8) rather than have it done by the
Buckminster build.
Hi Scott,

I don't remember the actual order, but might have to re-sign the output
again depending on the order of sign <> pack.

Do you know of any docs (or pointers to existing process on builder) that would clarify the order? By observation, it seems that the R-HEAD build does:

1) send to EF for signing and gets signed output;
2) Runs pack200 (without resigning afaict)

but I could be misinterpreting.

A different approach might be to just get root access from OSUOSL for
ecf-builds.

True.  I wasn't aware we could do this.

Scott

Cheers