[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] R-HEAD build failing
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 09:26:30 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.5.1
On 2/3/2016 8:21 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 03.02.2016 17:10, Scott Lewis wrote:
I don't have any objection to this (although I don't know where the
necessary releng time resources will come from), but a quicker
short-term solution may be to add the pack200 as a post-processing step
in build script (using java8) rather than have it done by the
I don't remember the actual order, but might have to re-sign the output
again depending on the order of sign <> pack.
Do you know of any docs (or pointers to existing process on builder)
that would clarify the order? By observation, it seems that the R-HEAD
1) send to EF for signing and gets signed output;
2) Runs pack200 (without resigning afaict)
but I could be misinterpreting.
A different approach might be to just get root access from OSUOSL for
True. I wasn't aware we could do this.
ecf-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit