[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Docshare for Ecore Editor, by UmaShankar Subramani

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Docshare for Ecore Editor Author: UmaShankar Subramani Date: Fri, 25 December 2015 00:12
I need to provide document sharing for Ecore Editors. I chose ECF and hence DocShare to start with. I started working on it.

Just started. So far, succeeded by adding MenuContribution to EcoreEditor Cool .

Is there any existing work on this, that anyone know about?

Or can someone give me some tips related to this?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top