[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Cannot connect to my Gmail or MSN accounts, by UmaShankar Subramani

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Cannot connect to my Gmail or MSN accounts Author: UmaShankar Subramani Date: Sun, 20 December 2015 23:31
I just installed ECF target components version 3.1.2

I have been trying to connect to my gmail and msn accounts. But no success yet.

When I try to connect to my gmail account, the error I get is:

Connect to emailkayal@gmail.com failed.
Login attempt failed
SASL authentication PLAIN failed: not-authorized

Also, I get "Sign-in attempt prevented" email from google, when I try to do this.

When I try to connect to my MSN account, I get this error:

"Connection refused: connect"

(Size: 22.62KB, Downloaded 0 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top