[ecf-dev] ECF Tooling feedback

ECF dev team,
  I had an opportunity to use the tooling to help troubleshoot a version issue and have some feedback.

1) In the RSA Manager view, when importing a remote service and it fails the imported endpoint shows as Error without any explanation.  If I open the Error View the explanation appears but this is not immediately obvious.
2) The view on the right hand side has Plug-in Registry as the title.  The documentation shows it as OSGI Services View
3) There is no way to enable / disable the automatic discovery of services once the ECF capabilities have been imported.  In particular, SLP Discovery periodically shows in the progress bar.

  Thanks for the tooling!

Timothy Vogel