[ecf-dev] ECF Tooling feedback

ECF dev team,
  I had an opportunity to use the tooling to help troubleshoot a version issue and have some feedback.

1) In the RSA Manager view, when importing a remote service and it fails the imported endpoint shows as Error without any explanation.  If I open the Error View the explanation appears but this is not immediately obvious.
2) The view on the right hand side has Plug-in Registry as the title.  The documentation shows it as OSGI Services View
3) There is no way to enable / disable the automatic discovery of services once the ECF capabilities have been imported.  In particular, SLP Discovery periodically shows in the progress bar.

  Thanks for the tooling!

Timothy Vogel

Back to the top