Re: [ecf-dev] HTTP proxy with ECF REST client

On 10/15/2015 12:42 AM, Marin Orlić wrote:
Hi,

is the Eclipse or OSGi http proxy (no login, and not an NTLM proxy) setting honoured by ECF http client instance?

No.   Because of the added/necessary dependencies (on the platform proxy API) this was never added.   It could still be added...with code similar to that in the file transfer API...with a contribution to help implement it.   I would be willing to guide and assist such an effort.

If you would like to start such an effort, please open an enhancement request/bug and we can collaborate on the implementation.

Scott

Thanks,
 Marin