Re: [ecf-dev] Remote callable parameter order not preserved

On 10/12/2015 12:17 AM, Marin Orlić wrote:
> The problem is in RemoteCallParameter.Builder:
>
> 	public static class Builder {
> 		private final Map<String, Object> nameDefaultValueMap;
>
> 		public Builder() {
> 			this.nameDefaultValueMap = new HashMap<String, Object>();
> 		}
>
> 		public Builder addParameter(String name, Object defaultValue) {
> 			this.nameDefaultValueMap.put(name, defaultValue);
> 			return this;
> 		}
>
> The HashMap does not guarantee to preserve order, and the parameter
order is lost.

Right I understand.   Would you please open a bug and paste the above in
the bug description?...and then I'll fix it.   Since you found it, it
would be better for you to open/report the bug (rather than me).

> Workaround is to assemble the params array without
RemoteCallParameter.Builder.

yes, that's right.

Thanks again for finding and reporting the problem.

Scott

Back to the top