Re: [ecf-dev] Consuming existing REST and dynamically changing the endpoint URL

Hi,

thanks for the suggestions, I'll try it out and probably come back with more questions..

Marin

what would be the preferred method of dynamically changing the endpoint URL registered for a remote REST service?

I can register the service with an EDEF initially, but the requirement is that the endpoint must be changeable via workspace preferences. My guess is that a listener on preference change could trigger service registration using dynamically generated EDEF properties? How to start with that and what properties need to be changed along with endpoint URI (endpoint.service.id?).

Thanks,
 Marin

Back to the top