Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.11.0 on Sept 28

Scott is there already a build for 3.11.0? I need the new provider.

Markus our Jenkins is down, can you restart it?

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've scheduled an ECF 3.11.0 release for the new distribution provider API for Sept 28 [1].  If you have additions and/or bug fixes, please get them in place as soon as possible in time for Sept 28 release of 3.11.0.

Scott

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.ecf/releases/3.11.0