[ecf-dev] Hazelcast and JaxRS providers started

Hi Folks,

I wanted to let everyone know that I've implemented and started testing two new ECF Remote Services distribution providers:

[1] One based upon Hazelcast [3]
[2] One based upon Jax REST Services [4]. Since JaxRS is a specification with multiple impls (e.g. resteasy, jersey, restlet, etc) I have structured things so that a number of providers can/could be created, and I've started testing one I've created based upon resteasy [5]

The initial impls are done for both 1 and 2, and I'm working on test and example code. If anyone would like to contribute/participate in these impls, help with making them more useful, and/or create other providers (e.g. based upon jersey, restlet, etc), please say so.

BTW, also update the no-OSGi ServiceRegistry examples [6] to use ECF 3.10.1.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/ECF/HazelcastProvider
[2] https://github.com/ECF/JaxRSProviders
[3] http://hazelcast.org/