Re: [ecf-dev] jenkins not responding

Hi Markus,

I think I've caused things to hang again. This time I realize what caused it. I was in the L-HEAD-tests project and I clicked on the 'Workspace' link (I wanted to examine what it was using for workspace). It took a very long time (e.g. > 30 sec), and then finally responded with:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /jenkins.

Now I (eventually) get this error every time I try to go to any Jenkins link, even: https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins

Scott