Re: [ecf-dev] dnssd project

On 10.06.2015 01:34, Scott Lewis wrote:
> Markus there is a proposal for a new project to contribute
> implementations of dnssd and dnssec (I think).
>
> https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/kiaora
>
> Could this impl be helpful for ECF's dnssd discovery provider and/or a
> new discovery provider?

Hi Scott,

the proposal states that kiaora provides a CLI to dns-sd and is
implemented on top of dnsjava. Our dns-sd impl [1][2] is similar in that
it is also based on dnsjava. Thus, we will probably benefit when they CQ
newer versions of dnsjava for use at Eclipse.

Cheers
Markus

PS: I left a comment saying that we also have an impl on the kiaora
proposal.

Back to the top