Re: [ecf-dev] Revert repacking of xpp.jar?

I just did a smoke test using Eclipse RC1, ECF most recent release build (done Wed of last week).   I'm able to connect to my google talk account, so I think that things are OK as they are/were for Wed's build (no regression afaict).

But any other testing to make sure of no regression would be appreciated.

Scott