[ecf-dev] Revert repacking of xpp.jar?

Hi,

I have repacked xpp.jar to see of this resolved the problem. It was repacked from a signed jar to an unsigned jar. Basically I unpacked the jar and repacked it. This lead to a significant smaller jar. However, this did not resolve the problem BUT I did not revert that change. After that I committed the real solution which was adding some line in the build.properties file.

I wonder if we should revert the repackaged xpp.jar to the original version to avoid any regression? How likely is it that the tests take care of this case?

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top