Re: [ecf-dev] Building ECF from source

Yuriy and I had a Skype call:

[21:23:10] Without the build we indeed do export/deployable plugins
[21:23:20] Wim Jongman: There is also the possibility to use Buckminster but that is hard locally.
[21:23:35] Wim Jongman: We work on maven / tycho
[21:23:45] Wim Jongman: Zookeeper bundle is in Orbit.
[21:24:30] Wim Jongman: You can add it to your target platform
[21:24:40] Wim Jongman: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20150124073747/repository/