Re: [ecf-dev] ECF identity and core bundles: move EE up to 1.6?

On 4/15/2015 11:51 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
Hi Scott,

what is the minimum EE for Felix? I'd suggest to align ECF's minimum EE
with the lower EE from either Equinox or Felix.

Good question. I downloaded Felix 4.6.1 (current version) and it has this in it's manifest:

Require-Capability: osgi.ee;filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.5))"

...so Felix's current minimum is set to 1.5.

I'm not aware that anybody is using ECF on Concierge.

It could very well be that someone is using Concierge without our knowledge. What is Concierge's minimum EE these days?

I suppose to be safe that we could leave it at 1.5 for Mars, since it allows what I'm wanting to add (UUID) for this release.

Scott

Back to the top