[ecf-dev] change to EF signing/pack200

Markus and Wim: There have recently been some changes announced by David Williams on the cross-projects-mailing list about the EF signing procedure's use of pack200:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg11739.html

Given our previous issues WRT the use of pack200 (i.e. the embedded smack jar), I would like to verify that this change is not going to cause a problem for our Mars release, but I don't know enough about what we are currently doing WRT signing. Could one or both of you please read the announcement from David above and advise or discuss?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top