Re: [ecf-dev] Maven dependencies

Ow, I'm sorry I put this wrongful information on the list (which will now be there forever), I should have known that.

Cheers,

Wim

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/9/2015 4:33 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
We do not supply the osgi bits of remote serviceadmin.

Although we don't supply Equinox, we do supply the osgi bits of RSA in our repos.  Specifically the packages: org.osgi.service.remoteserviceadmin and o.o.s.r.namespace.  The reason that we do this is that Equinox doesn't distribute all of packages from the org.osgi.service.* namespace...it only does for those that it provides implementations for (ds, httpservice, etc). We have to redistribute these RSA classes because our impl depends upon these classes, and so we obviously need them to be able to run.

We do redistribute these classes in the bundle Tim references below...i.e.:   org.eclipse.osgi.services.remoteserviceadmin.

What I can't understand is why Tim's maven is having trouble resolving this bundle, as it does exist in our 3.9.3 maven repo here:

http://build.ecf-project.org/maven/3.9.3/org/eclipse/osgi/

So I don't currently understand why it's not resolving.

Scott