Re: [ecf-dev] Problem using multiple services from single server

Hi Timothy,

sorry for the late answer,  I was on vacation.

As Scott already guessed, in the end I'm using something like this:

final EndpointDescription endpointDescription = getEndpointDescription(service);
remoteServiceAdmin.importService(endpointDescription);

And the remoteServiceAdmin is just bound with DS when the discovery happens / happened.

I would really like to create some samples and description of my current solution (also to get feedback and hints for open points), but because of time constraints don't expect that to happen any time soon.

Feel free to ask any further questions!

greets, Peter