Re: [ecf-dev] gsoc 2015 ideas

Hi Folks,

i went through the my last year work on and i simply like to start off this work from where i left last year. so under the bug[1] that reported by wim there are stuff need to be resolved before distribution so i would like to know is there any thing(expept for things in thee bug) that we need to discuss about it and add to it, so then i can fix them make it work really soon.

and secondly i pretty much interested about that IOT work that wim has been involving with last year eclipse con. because last summer we had that discussion about adding that raspberry pi project as a PDE template so can we still working on that also or is there any other planes about that tutorial.

and  finally what about this new discovery and distribution providers how can i get involve with that as a gsoc project..

thanks,

Regards,
Sakith.