Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi Remote Management Services

Hi Wim,

On 2/22/2015 12:45 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:

Yes cool!  I am looking how to proceed since you indicated that you want the sources in github.

I have build the remote services perspective inside ecf.ui so this is hard to put on github.

I guess I can isolate the view and put this in a sep repo but I am not looking forward to the extra work that this brings along.

I have resumed the template work and I hope to finish this over the next week.

I will also check out your introspect work and try to use that in the remote services view / perspective.

I do propose that we do the remote services tooling in a github-based repo, split among several relatively small projects (i.e. not just one project/bundle).   I can/will create such a repo and help with this refactoring Wim.

I think we should arrange a conference call (or hangout) to discuss repo location, organization, modularity, timing, and distribution of work on various parts of the tooling effort over the next 1.5 months that we have left before Mars freeze.   Wim if you let all know about your availability over next 1.5 weeks, I will arrange the meeting.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top