Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi Remote Management Services

On 2/22/2015 6:18 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Cool stuff Scott. Are you also working on the Services view? Just to make sure we are not both working on the same things.

No, not yet.   I was anticipating the coordination with you and/or others.

Over the past week I also added support for the the DS...aka Service Component Runtime. This allows introspection (and enable/disable) of components via an ISCRService remote service (I may actually rename this service, but am waiting for completion of the OSGi R6 service component runtime updates...which change everything anyway).

Scott

Back to the top