[ecf-dev] Fwd: Open IoT Challenge: less than 10 days remaining to apply!

FYI see below.

Scott

Hi,

I wanted to quickly remind you all about the Open IoT Challenge we are organizing: http://iot.eclipse.org/open-iot-challenge/ since the deadline to apply is approaching (next week, Jan 17).

I really hope to see many submissions from Eclipse IoT member companies, and Eclipse IoT community members in general. Any help in relaying the challenge will of course be much appreciated too.
We’ve recently added some very nice prizes to the prize pool (first prize is worth $6000+!) so if you ask me, I would definitely participate myself if I could!

I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have or give you feedback on project ideas you may have.

Looking forward to seeing your submissions! :-)
Benjamin –

Back to the top