[ecf-dev] change.org example

Hi Folks,

I was so jazzed by how easy it was to create a remote service provider for the geonames timezone tutorial [1] that I decided to do similar for another, quite different existing REST service...that I have an interest in using. I decided to represent the Change.org [2] as a small set of remote services (and take advantage of the ECF RSA, discovery, asynchronous proxy, etc as well).

I've started this work here [3] and will continue implementing other parts of the change.org API after ECF 3.9.2 is released next Monday 22.

Scott

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tutorial:_ECF_Remote_Services_for_Accessing_Existing_REST_Services
[2] https://www.change.org/   https://www.change.org/developers
[3] https://github.com/ECF/Change.org