Re: [ecf-dev] ECF project and Tycho

Hi,

I am definitively in favor of making ECF build with Tycho. I know the current build system a little so I can help as well in this area.

Thanks for initiating this Alexander.

Matt did you already do some work in this area? How do you normally structure your parent poms? One parent or several?

The buckminster and tycho build can happily live side by side so there is no immediate risk involved for the current build.

Cheers,

Wim

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05.11.2014 16:15, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
> Lets focus on more important stuff than auxiliary build systems. :)

E.g. purge outdated ECF bits from the git repository [1] so that new
adopters don't get confused by compiler errors [2].

M.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/424259
[2] http://www.langleystudios.net/software/eclipse/469