Re: [ecf-dev] How to cook an egg with ECF and Nebula

 Yes it was recorded.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Wim

On 1 nov. 2014, at 16:23, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congrats Wim, this is wonderful.

I've added links about this talk, and access to the slides to the ECF home page [1], and to the main wiki page [2].

As another idea...perhaps you would want to put a picture like below (and/or others from your slides...e.g. of the raspberry pi hardward, etc.) on the main wiki page [2]...at least for a time (?).

By being online...did you mean that a video of the talk was made and will be available?

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/ecf/
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF