Re: [ecf-dev] tutorial idea: OSGi remote services for existing services

GitHub’s API is pretty well documented:

Alex

On 7 Oct 2014, at 19:56, Florian Pirchner <florian.pirchner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will find out during next days.

But at least some time ago eBay offered a playground.

Will report on Friday.

Best florian

Am 07.10.2014 20:53 schrieb "Scott Lewis" <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 10/7/2014 11:34 AM, Florian Pirchner wrote:

What is about eBay or amazon services?

I know that eBay also offers access to some kind of playground. At least some years ago.

I'm not at all familiar with eBay's services.  Do you have any specific suggestions or pointers?

Amazon obviously has a number of services, but AFAIK one has to pay to access/use them.  If that's wrong I would be happy to find that out :).

Thanks,

Scott