Re: [ecf-dev] tutorial idea: OSGi remote services for existing services

What about doing something to tie in with OSLC (http://open-services.net/) or Eclipse Lyo - http://eclipse.org/lyo/

Similar to the Bugzilla comment, but maybe with crossing additional Eclipse stuff?

-J.

From: "Wim Jongman" <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 1:47:30 AM
Subject: Re: [ecf-dev] tutorial idea: OSGi remote services for existing        services

Fir Github I would suggest reading and filing issues in a repo. Mediawiki is also a good idea. They have a nice API sandbox that will definitely speed up development of such a tutorial.

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:ApiSandbox
[2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:ApiSandbox#action="">