[ecf-dev] Using ECF FileTransfer to browse remote file system

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to list the files on a remote file system.  I have implemented and tested the SCP provider for sending and receiving files, but I need a way to browse remote files to retrieve.  The only access I have is through an SSH connection.  I am contemplating an implementation of the IRemoteFileSystemBrowser interface and using the ScpOutgoingFileTransfer class as a template for opening a channel with JSch.

Unless of course, someone has already done this?

Any thoughts on whether or not this is the right way to go?

Thanks!

-J. Langley

Back to the top