Re: [ecf-dev] exporting a service via DS with current hostname

Excellent! Good job.

Cheers,

Wim

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Peter Hermsdorf <peter.hermsdorf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For our environment (one server, server is known, test and production setups) the other discovery methods are to implicit or too complicated to setup (DNS etc) ....

So in case of localhost my EDEF Bundle generator is now falling back to

InetAddress.getLocalHost().getCanonicalHostName()

just like the generic provider is doing it. Works for me...

Regards, Peter