[ecf-dev] GSOC Status Report

Hi Folks,

GSOC project tooling support for OSGI remote services

What happened last week:

1.last week i was working on the service component xml "service-component" header of the declarative service PDE template[1]
2.and i was started working on adding function for the users to select their own service provider to register their service.

Tasks for the next week:

unfortunately next 9-10 days i wot be able to commit my self to the gsoc project due to my mid term exams which suppose to finish on 18th of this month.after next week i will back on to the project as usual.

[1].https://github.com/Sakith/GsocTooling/commit/ba46fe76a2fc4147e4ff3e05f0dc78a3eb3f0f8d

Thanks,

Sakith.

--
Sakith Indula,
Depatrment of Computing and Information Systems,

Back to the top