[ecf-dev] Why does the httpclient4 feature require source bundles?

Hi,

I have some problems packaging a product that uses the p2.core feature. It includes the org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer.httpclient4.feature which in turn includes both source and binary features for a group of org.apache bundles. Why does this feature include the source bundles? It's really problematic because I can't get rid of them unless I create a copy of the feature and then also create copy of the p2.core feature that includes it.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top