Re: [ecf-dev] zookeeper server?

I have added instructions to the zoodiscovery pages on how to setup your own server here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Zoodiscovery#Building_and_Running_a_dedicated_Zookeeper_server

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh yeah...while I have you on the line Wim...

Are you the admin for disco.ecf-project.org zookeeper server?   Reason I ask...if we/I make this server publicly known/available (e.g. in, say, an additional remote services on Raspberry Pi tutorial), then it would be nice if there were some admin time allocated to making sure it's as available as possible.

Thanks,

Scott