Re: [ecf-dev] zookeeper server?

Hi Scott,

Yes that is correct. I don't know if we want to make a perpetual discovery server available. We are not here to provide infrastructure if you ask me. If we send people to a server and that server does not work then this is not a good experience.

It is very easy to setup your own discover server. The instructions are here:

https://github.com/ECF/ZooServer

I will add the latter to the pages. Agree?

Cheers,

Wim