Re: [ecf-dev] Java8 support

On 4/8/2014 11:12 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
I don't think it is possible. Did you manage to get it working without buckminster, i.e. try to export the feature by hand?

Yes...just locally via (j8 enabled) Eclipse 4.4 PDE feature export...but that worked fine (i.e. both versions of asyncproxy bundle are built).

I think it must be possible with Bucky to support the build of multiple versions of a single bundle...as I would expect that someone in the group of simultaneous release projects is doing something with building multiple versions of a bundle.

I've already posted a question about this use case to buckminster-dev mailing list (couple of days ago)...but no response from the buckminster guys yet.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top