Re: [ecf-dev] Inactive ECF committers -- please read

Thanks Scott,

We are still maintaining the Zookeeper code and we intent to keep on doing that.

I will do my best to jump in where I can in other areas. However, I'm working 60 hours in my regular job and I have to balance my OS cycles between three Eclipse projects. None of them get the attention they deserve.

Cheers,

Wim