Re: [ecf-dev] ECF's 3.8 maven repo

On 03/13/2014 10:05 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> But it seems that the b3aggregator does *not* copy the
> karaf-features.xml file from the source...which I set to [1]...and [1]
> does have the correct karaf-features.xml.
>
> Is there any way to include karaf-features.xml in the b2aggregator maven
> repo creation?   I think it would be much easier/better to have this
> done by the b3 maven repo creation proecess rather than to have me copy
> it by hand (and have to get the shell access login/auth from
> OSUOSL)...if possible.

Copying is done by b3aggr itself and I'm not aware how to include
additional files. I guess for the moment we have to do this manually and
eventually b3aggr needs extra functionality.

What about BndTools' meta-data? Is this something that should be copied
into the maven repo as well?

M.

Back to the top