Re: [ecf-dev] ECF's 3.8 maven repo

On 03/12/2014 06:03 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> a) Is there a Jenkins job to create the ECF maven repo from the 3.8.0
> release build?...or a script, or how was this done in most recent past?

Hi,

yes, there is the zB3-aggregator [1] job that takes a p2 repo (here the
3.8.0 release) and spits out a maven repo.

> b) Once a has been done, I need to add the appropriate
> karaf-features.xml to this repo, which apparently means writing to the
> appropriate location on build.ecf-project.org machine.   I can do this,
> but haven't used shell access to build.ecf-project.org in some time, and
> so don't know if an appropriate account/auth info exists for me to do so.

For shell account access you will have to contact OSL. By design, they
are the once that have root access to that machine only.

>From a technical perspective, how do you generate the karaf-features.xml?

M.

[1] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/zB3-aggregator/

Back to the top