[ecf-dev] Karaf/Felix problem

Hi Folks,

When running ECF RS/RSA on 3.0.0 of Karaf, I'm getting errors like:

Error: Could not parse XML contribution for "org.eclipse.ecf.identity//plugin.x
ml". Any contributed extensions and extension points will be ignored.
Error: Could not parse XML contribution for "com.mycorp.examples.timeservice.pr ovider.rest.common//plugin.xml". Any contributed extensions and extension points
 will be ignored.
Error: Could not parse XML contribution for "org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.rest //plugin.xml". Any contributed extensions and extension points will be ignored. Error: Could not parse XML contribution for "org.eclipse.ecf//plugin.xml". Any
contributed extensions and extension points will be ignored.

This appears to me to be some problem with the xml parser...which I think we experienced previously with Felix...does this ring a bell for anyone? Is there a reliable way around it?

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top