[ecf-dev] GsoC 2014

Hello folks,

I am a third year undergraduate at Department of Computing and Information Systems, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka. I like to participate in Gsoc 2014 and I went through project ideas of 2014
[1] and I couldn't find any ideas of Eclipse ecf. I would like to know about Eclipse ecf project ideas if you have prepare any. I am interested in contributing at any particular project in Gsoc 2014.

I was able to find details about eclipse ecf in [2] eclipse foundation wiki site and I did get a rough idea about eclipse communication framework. I found some tutorials about OSGI remote services in the wiki page [3],[4]. In further looking I found some details about OSGI remote services and ecf [5]. In those tutorial I was able to achieve some knowledge about OSGi and I would be pleased if you can provide any further more detailed tutorials about ecf.

I have a good knowledge about Java so I basically do programming in java. Also I have an expert knowledge on areas like Object oriented programming and Data structures and algorithms.
I am quite interested in your advance project and it will be really helpful if you can provide any project ideas of Gsoc 2014.

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF
[3] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tutorial:_Building_your_first_OSGi_Remote_Service
[4]https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tutorial:_Building_your_first_Asynchronous_OSGi_Remote_Service
[5] https://wiki.eclipse.org/OSGi_Remote_Services_and_ECF