[ecf-dev] GSOC 2014

Dear All,

I am a third year undergraduate  at Department of Computing and information System, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka[1] and intending to take part in GSoC 2014 for the first time.I am very much interested to contribute myself to Eclipse ECF as a project for GSoC 2014.also I have expertise in following areas.

Object oriented programming
Data Structures and Algorithms
Java Design patterns

Basically I am doing programming with Java therefor I have a advance knowledge with programming in Java also I have experience with programming in  C++ and C#.I am interested in doing one of your  Advanced Projects..

I went through the papers and slides in the [3] in eclipse-ECF wiki site and some related articles i found[4].It is very helpful if any one can provide some information about the is there any project ideas are available for this year GSOC.

[1]http://www.sab.ac.lk/
[2]https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas
[3]http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/OSGi/article.html
[4]https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF