[ecf-dev] Jenkins not responding

Hi Folks,

The Jenkins webapp doesn't seem to be responding right now [1]. How can it be restarted, bumped or whatever necessary?

I believe that I caused the failure (happened twice yesterday)...by trying to run/build the 'zooserver' project. As I recall, the vm failed with an OutOfMemoryError...because of PermGen. I don't know why building the zooserver project would cause the webapp to fail (which is seemingly what happened), but it did.

Anyway...once Jenkins starts up again, I won't personally be running the zooserver build...until someone familiar with it takes a look.

Scott

[1] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins

Back to the top