Re: [ecf-dev] feature refactoring progress

On 2/11/2014 10:00 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Okay. I though you mentioned to put it in because it was so popular. I assumed you meant in a category.

No...I mentioned it because it was new...it was added because it was explicitly requested by an ECF docshare user. To me it's still an open question whether it deserves a category...IMHO it doesn't rise to that level yet. It could...I would just need more input from the community that that's what's desired (e.g. other consumers of docshare).

Scott

Back to the top