Re: [ecf-dev] feature refactoring progress

Okay. I though you mentioned to put it in because it was so popular. I assumed you meant in a category.

Wim

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/11/2014 4:23 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Very nice! I like the meaningful description of the SDK category. I still don't see docshare.

The docshare feature is there...it just doesn't show up in the top-level categories (if 'Group Items by Category' is not selected, then all features...including docshare...show up).

Scott

Cheers,

Wim