Re: [ecf-dev] feature refactoring progress

On 2/10/2014 1:21 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:

Rename to what...would you propose?

I am not sure. I guess probably something with "SDK"?

Well...several years ago there was some reason that relevant projects were being encouraged not to use 'SDK'.   I've forgotten the reasons why, but I'll look into it.

It's this feature:  org.eclipse.ecf.docshare.feature.   It does seem to be present in the build 'features' directory...i.e.

I think it needs to be added to the category.xml

Yes.   How is the category.xml modified with our current build?   I can't remember.

Scott

Back to the top