Re: [ecf-dev] feature refactoring

;) i meant to say "Tycho nor Buckminster" But I hear ant is popular again these days ...

All goofing aside: If we refactor all features then also the complete build must be refactored. Maybe we should focus on the core features from branch bugxxxxx first and leave the rest so that we don't have to stress to make the release train.